Thursday 4 November 2010

Louise's Poem!



I love the way she lets me moan and listens to all my drama



I love the way she makes my decisions like I'm America and she's Obama



I love the way she's like the sister I always wanted but never had



I love the way that if I haven't spoke to her inside I feel sad



I love the way we're 'down with the kids' cuz we know words like 'kmt'



But I love even more that we didn't always know we had to google them to see!



I love the way she laughs at me whenever I slip or fall



I love the way she won't help me up cuz I'd make her look less cool



I love the way she's got a young head on traditional shoulders



I love the way she organises her life into lots of different folders



I love the way I call her mom 'Marie' but that's not her name



I love the way she makes me do stupid stuff when we play the yes man game



I love the way she takes a million photos at every single event



I love the way I don't need to finish a sentence and she'd know just what I meant



I love the way she goes to sleep in the middle of a club



I love the way welsh rarebit has us in stitches in the pub



I love the way she knows me she just gets what I'm about



I love the way she's the one person I just couldn't live without



I love the way that in some ways we're just like chalk and cheese



I love the way I just wrote a poem about how much I love Louise!

No comments:

Post a Comment